All our motor have been tested before they ship out, if it happen to be malfunction, please follow the steps below:
- If the power assist function not working
- Low level of battery might result in no power assist . Please charge the battery.
- If the battery indicator shows the battery level is normal but the battery level on smartbar is empty, please remove the battery and put it back in 5 seconds.
- If the battery level is normal and speed is displayed correctly, the power assist system is still not working, contact us at email@example.com
- If there's any noise coming from the motor, stop using the bike immediately and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org